BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 21, 2011

Incognito

This weekend was another whirlwind of activity at our place. An 8 am soccer game Saturday morning, then I had to leave right away to do a presentation to the Vancouver RWA chapter. I missed my eldest son's soccer game, and ironically, his first two goals ever. I was so sad!

He forgave me, and we went ahead with our dinner plans to a fancy place downtown, followed by a special Vancouver Symphony Orchestra performance featuring Loony Tunes cartoons (Bugs Bunny et al) while the orchestra played the musical score. Was a great evening.

In other news, Callie Croix has a new release today. A very hot short read, but did I mention it's hot? Oh yeah. If you're interested, you can find the details on her website. Hence the incognito post :)

Hope everyone south of the border has a wonderful Thanksgiving this week! Have some turkey for me. Yum.

0 comments: