BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 30, 2012

Cam and Dev Finish 2nd

Got word yesterday that Deadly Descent placed 2nd in the New England RWA published contest, runner up to one of Marie Force's books. Since Marie is a romantic suspense phenom, I'm feeling pretty good about coming in 2nd to her.

I'm well past the half way point in Ace and Ryan's story now, and am currently tormenting them will all kinds of evil things up in the Hindu Kush Mountains. Did you know authors are evil? We are to our characters, anyway.

Baseball season is in full swing now, so I've been spending quite a bit of time at the ball park cheering on my two weasels. My garden is looking gorgeous right now, but those nefarious black vine weevils are at it again, so in a couple weeks everything will be shredded out there. Sigh.

In happier news, I just got confirmation that we will indeed be heading back to Kauai next March (yay!) with my dad and stepmom. My fave cousin Mike (who I dedicated Darkest Caress to) is getting married there during our trip, so it's perfect. We can't wait to go back and soak up some more island paradise. 

Any exciting spring developments in your world?


0 comments: