BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Dear reader,

I'm so excited to announce the release of book #8 in my Hostage Rescue Team Series. I've been looking forward to writing more of Bauer and Zoe's story and had initially planned for Wanted to be a novella, but I got carried away and it wound up being a short novel instead. I couldn't help myself, I just love these two! The entire HRT cast will make appearances in this one, with a few surprises along the way.

Wanted_600x900She thought her past was behind her.
After nearly dying at the hands of a madman in New Orleans a year ago, Zoe Renard has worked hard to put that trauma behind her and move on. With her man at her side she’s focused on her writing career and building a future together. Things are almost perfect between them, until a series of shocking events turns her world upside down again. An unforeseen threat is looming, and it’s more lethal than anyone realizes. Only this time, hers isn’t the only life at stake.

But the nightmare isn’t over yet.
HRT member Clay Bauer never expected to fall in love again, but what he has with Zoe is better than anything he ever could have imagined. After what happened to her in New Orleans he’s ever vigilant about her safety, so when a new threat emerges he’ll do everything in his power to keep her safe. But even a former SEAL can’t protect her from an enemy he can’t see coming. And by the time he realizes the true extent of the danger, it may be too late for them all.

Buy Links


Can't wait for you guys to read this one! And don't forget that book #1, Marked, is still free at all vendors, so if you haven't yet read that one, grab it.
For my readers who love audio books, you'll be pleased to know that the first 6 books of the HRT series (from Marked to Exposed) have been picked up by Audible. I'm still waiting for word on who the narrator will be, but we expect those first six titles to be available by late summer if all goes well. Woot!

Right now I'm hard at work on HRT book #9, Betrayed, which will feature the character you see in the final chapter of Wanted. Once you find out who it is, I hope you guys will be as excited about that story as I am! After that I plan to wrap up the series at book #10, which will be Blackwell's story. We'll finally get to see what happened to him and Summer.
Wishing you all a wonderful 2016!

Happy reading,
Kaylea :)

0 comments: