BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Easton's Claim: Final Book of the Colebrook Siblings Trilogy

Dear reader,

I'm thrilled to announce that book three of the Colebrook Siblings Trilogyreleases today. Hard to believe we're already at the last book, but I hope I've saved the best for last. The chemistry between Piper and Easton is scorching. 
ISBN: 978-1-928044-18-5
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Format: ebook & print
Length: short novel (60,000 words)
BLURB:
She needs a fresh start somewhere else.
Piper Greenlee is desperate to get out of Sugar Hollow. After her ex-husband’s notorious scandal and their subsequent divorce, her life and reputation are in tatters. Not to mention the disturbing feelings she’s started to have for a longtime friend recently. She’s ready to leave all that behind, start over somewhere far away and reinvent herself.
But the past isn’t done with her yet. When it lands on her doorstep this time, the consequences could prove fatal. She has no choice but to turn to the one man in town she knows can protect her…the man she’s not ready to face her true feelings for.
He’ll fight to convince her she’s already home.
DEA FAST agent Easton Colebrook has loved Piper for years and been forced to stay silent. It killed him to stand back and watch her marry the wrong man, but now that her divorce has been finalized and she’s had time to heal, he’s making his move. The problem is, she’s determined to see him only as a friend, and worse—Wyatt’s little brother.
When he arrives home after another rotation in Afghanistan, Easton is ready to put his plan into action. Then he learns that Piper is planning to move halfway across the country, forcing him to act immediately. Before he can tell her how he feels, her ex drags her into a potentially lethal situation. Easton steps in, vowing to protect her at all costs. But in order to finally claim the woman who’s owned his heart for as long as he can remember, he and Piper will have to outsmart a deadly enemy hell bent on exacting his revenge.
I've recently completed my Bagram Special Ops novella (Never Surrender), but it won't release until March. I can't wait for you guys to read it! Unlike most of my books, there are a lot of lighthearted moments in this one that balance out all the angst and action. Not surprising since both Ryan and Ace's grandma are center stage. I just love her, she's such a hoot to write about.

Right now I'm wrapping up edits for my Titanium Security Christmas novella (Blindsided, due out in late November), and I've begun to plot out my upcoming DEA FAST Series. I've fleshed out the cast of characters somewhat, and if all goes well there will be 9-10 new books from this series. Yay! I'm starting with Charlie Colebrook and Special Agent Jamie Rodriquez, who you'll meet in Easton's Claim.

In non-writing news, hubby and I are heading down to Baton Rouge, Louisiana next month to attend Writer's SWAT Academy, put on by Liliana Hart and her awesome hubby, Scott Silverii. We get to learn all kinds of tactical stuff from former law enforcement and military peeps, and you can bet what I learn will appear in the pages of my upcoming books. I hate flying with the passion of a thousand burning suns, but this was just too great an opportunity to pass up, even for an aviaphobe like me :).

Last but not least, I'm finally on Instagram! If you're on it, look me up.

Happy fall and happy reading!

Kaylea :)

0 comments: