BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ben's Vindication

Over the weekend I got word that Ben has finally bested Dec in this little rivalry going on between them, and he's pretty damn smug about it. In the few contests I've entered both books, so far they've jockeyed for position in the top three, with Ben tying or coming in second to Dec. But this time, No Turning Back has won the 2010 Laurel Wreath Award for best romantic suspense, and Cover of Darkness came in third. So now they're even. Of course that's not okay with either of them, though. Hopefully a tie breaker will decide this at some point in the future, but for now the boys will just have to cope.

So Zosia, if you're reading this, Ben's preening with a huge grin on his face.He's so high maintenance. Even after I've finished writing about him he's still a handful. Some things never change I guess :)

2 comments:

Zosia said...

I’m going to be featuring No Turning Back on Book Chick City soon (in the ‘Books We Love’ feature). I’ll let you know when it’s up.

Now I’m feeling bad for Dec, because I love him very much too. But Ben is such…an idiot. I do love an idiot!

Kaylea Cross said...

Oh, thanks so much!

Don't feel too bad for Dec. He's more mature than Ben, so he copes better with stuff like that :)